Metal Gear Solid “Venom Snake” Covers
Official custom-made Metal Gear Solid “Venom Snake” Covers for the Hero Arm.
Product DetailsWe've teamed up with gaming giant Konami to release official Metal Gear Solid “Venom Snake” bionic arm covers for the Hero Arm. Venom Snake is the protagonist of the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain video game, which was released in 2015 to critical acclaim. The fictional mercenary leader lost his arm in an explosion and wears an iconic red and black bionic arm complete with detachable missile functionality and gadgets to stun enemies. Whilst the Hero Arm isn’t equipped with weapons, it is an impressive feat of engineering, and these new covers offer a super edgy aesthetic for Hero Arm users.
- The Metal Gear Solid Covers for the Hero Arm are custom-made from tough nylon 12, using SLS 3D printing.
- Less than 150 grams, super lightweight and very slick
- These covers are only available for Hero Arm users, engineered especially for you
- Open Bionics will replace covers that have manufacturing faults or defects up to 3 months from the date of delivery.
- Due to high demand, lead times for Metal Gear Solid covers may be longer than the usual 25 working days